New Camera, but packaging was lost. Camera was never installed. Hardened Steel Casing and bubble in perfect condition. Comes with Surface Mount Ring with conduit punchout
TruVision IP Megapixel Open Standards outdoor dome cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition images to the mass video surveillance market. Designed to adhere to PSIA and ONVIF open communication standards, these cameras also support a CGI command set for simple integration into any IP system. Featuring innovative motorized varifocal lens technology, TruVision cameras allow the user to remotely adjust the varifocal lens length and focus the camera with the touch of a button.
H.264 compression with dual-streaming capability makes it easy to manage the camera's bandwidth usage. Video streams can be set for high and low bandwidth and images can be streamed for live viewing or sent to a designated recording location. An integrated browser and micro SDHC memory card storage capabilities simplify remote, live monitoring/playback of edge-recorded video and audio. Memory card recording protects data in the event of network disruptions.
- NTSC Format
- VGA Resolution
- Motorized 2.8-12mm Varifocal Lens Technology Provides Remote Autofocus
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF Open Standards
- H.264 Compression Technology w/Dual-Streaming Capability Accommodates Multiple Settings
- Edge Recording Up to 32GB Micro SD Card for Video Playback
- All Models Offer True Day/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators for Capturing Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Integrated Motion Detection and Privacy Masking
- IP66 Vandal-Resistant Housings
- Integrated Heater for Low-Temperature Operation
- Included TruVision Device Manager Software Provides Fast and Easy Access to Newly Added System Devices