TOA BG-130 Integrated 30W 3-Channel Mixer/Amplifier Support 70V & 4 ohm speakers
The BG-130, part of the BG Series of mixer/amplifiers from TOA Electronics, is a 30W, 3-channel unit ideal for paging, background music, and on-hold music in offices, retail stores, and restaurants. It features a microphone/telephone selectable input, a program input, and an aux input, supporting a wide variety of devices. An auto-mute function provides voice-activated mic/tel paging override of the other inputs without interrupting the music on-hold output, a handy feature for businesses that would like to use the same amplifier for paging and telephone on-hold music simultaneously.
Protection circuitry is built in for preventing damage from overloads, overheating, or short circuits. Volume and tone controls provide easy adjustments and LEDs show power, signal, and peak status. These features all pack into a small and lightweight chassis that can be desk or rack mounted and carries a 5 year warranty.
- Small and lightweight housing that can be desk or rack mounted
- 30W, 3-channel unit
- Mic/Tel (Selectable), program, and aux inputs
- Auto-mute function allows paging without interrupting music-on-hold (MOH) output
- Outputs support 25V/70V line systems and 4 ohm speakers
- Protection circuitry prevents overload, overheating, and short circuit damage
- Bass and treble controls for aux and program channels
- Signal, peak, and power status LEDs
- Rear-panel AC outlet for powering external devices