Power & Ethernet-Over-Coax POC Industrial Media Converter Kit, 30W PoE, 1.5km, 5
Ethernet-Over-Coax PoC Kit, Tx/Rx + 52V 2.5A Transformer, 1.5km Max Distance, 70Mbps Max Speed (500M), -20°C to 70°C
The CMA-EOCP-KIT is a media conversion device used in Point-to-Point mode to transmit Power and Ethernet-over-Coax (EOC). Transmission is also available by telephone line, Ethernet cable, and many other kinds of common cables. The CMA-EOCP-KIT has surge protection and is designed for industrial conditions. IP video & Ethernet can transmit up to 1.5km. Maximum speed is 70Mbps over existing coax (500m).
- Modulation frequency: 2 MHz-28 MHz
- Modulation method: OFDM • Encryption: AES128-bit encryption
- Networking: One Master and 7 Slaves
- Protocol：IEEE802.3/u 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN, IEEE802.3af/at
- Support Auto-sensation of MDI/ MDIX at Ethernet port, compatible with NIC
- Support up to 1522 Bytes data packet
- Support Store and forward working mode; back-pressure on Half-Duplex and flow control Full-Duplex.
- Power supply range: DC 12V-56V
- Operation temperature: -20-70℃
- Support Ethernet ESD protection and EFT • POE+ (30W) supported