NVT Phybridge NV-EC1701-KIT1 EOC Ethernet-Over-Coax POE Kit Coax to IP
NVT Phybridge EoC Ethernet over Coax Transceiver with PoE (2-Pack)
The EoC Ethernet over Coax Transceiver with PoE from NVT is a compact converter that allows 10/100Base-T Ethernet and PoE power to be transmitted using coax cable. EoC devices are typically used in legacy installations where existing coax is re-deployed as part of an upgrade to IP cameras. Class 2 power of 56 VDC is delivered to one transceiver, which distributes it to up to four remote transceivers (available separately) and their PoE cameras. This transceiver is easy to use with no IP or MAC addressing required. Status LEDs indicate power and link connectivity/activity for RJ45 and BNC ports. This kit contains two transceivers, two patch cords, and one power supply with an IEC line cord.
- 10/100Base-T transmission speeds up to 93 Mbps at up to 8000'
- Powers PoE devices up to 50W
- 56 VDC is distributed over the coax to all connected equipment
- Easy configuration, no PC required
- Supports all networking protocols including UDP, TCP/IP, TFTP, RTP, and HTTP
- 128-bit AES encrypted transmission and power technology with built-in transient protection