NVT NV-4PS10-PVD 4-Port Power Supply & Video Receiver over UTP Hub Rack Mounted
Network Video Technologies NVT NV-4PS10-PVD 4 Port Power Supply Cable Integrator
The NVT Model NV-4PS10-PVD combines a 1 Amp/channel power supply with pass through video and telemetry data, for up to 4 cameras, all over UTP wire. Designed for installation in the wiring/IDF telecom closet, or at the Control/MDF room, the NV-4PS10-PVD consolidates connectivity vial standard 4-pair RJ45 EIA/TIA 568B compliant premises wiring and pinouts.
At the camera, Power, Video and Data connections are made using a PVD(tm) transceiver via an RJ45 connector and a single 4-pair cable. Control/MDF room connections are achieved with a single 4-pair RJ45 cable for each group of four cameras. P/T/Z telemetry data, if required, passes through the NV-4PS10-PVD's data path and is connected to the controller via a second 4-pair RJ45 cable.
* Provides Class 2 SELV camera power and pass-through video and telemetry data connectivity for up to 4 cameras, each via a single RJ45 4-pair UTP cable
* Standard telecom/datacom structured cabling pinouts per EIA/TIA 568B
* Independently selectable 24 or 28VAC with 1 Amp max per channel
* Automatic-reset fault protection; transient protection
* Individually floating outputs ensure total ground-loop immunity
* Diagnostic LEDs show load/no load, miswires, and overload conditions
* Use with the NV-216A-PV or NV-218A-PVD transceivers or the NV-226J-PV transmitter at the camera
* Power cameras via UTP over significant distances (see Power Distance Calculator)
* 1.75" high x 7.25" deep x 9.25" wide, wall or desk mount