Kramer VM-1010 1:10 Daul Mode Video Distribution Amplifier 2x5 Composite Looping
Kramer VM-1010 2-Channel Programmable Composite Video Distribution Amplifier
The item has been tested and is in working condition. Grade B due to a minor bent on rack mount ear. Power cord included.
A looping video distribution amplifier, Incorporates state-of-the-art video amplifying circuitry to deliver undiminished quality video duplicates. Designed to split a pair of input sources into five outputs, it can also be programmed by user selectable front switches to work either as a 1x10 DA or two 1x5 DAs.
- MAX. VIDEO OUTPUT: 1.8Vpp.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (- 3DB): 235 MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.2%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.04°.
- K-FACTOR: 0.05%.
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 77dB.
- NON LINEARITY: 0.2%.
- CONTROL: Level front trimmers: -1.4dB/+2.5dB,
- EQ. trimmers: 0/+2.5dB @ 4.4MHz.
- COUPLING: DC or AC (user selectable).
- POWER SOURCE: 230VAC 50/60 Hz (115V U.S.A.), 10.3 VA.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 inch (W), 7 inch (D), 1U (H) rack mountable.
- WEIGHT: 1.98 kg (4.4 lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power cord.