Extron Versa Tools MPA 181T - Mini Power Amp Amplifier with Power Adapter
Extron Versa Tools MPA 181T - Mini Power Amp Amplifier with Power Adapter . Condition is Used.
• Inputs: Buffered balanced or unbalanced stereo/mono on a captive screw connector; unbalanced stereo on RCA connectors and a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
• Speaker outputs: 5 mm captive screw connector
• Improved Class D amplification design — Provides lower distortion and higher efficiency with less heat than traditional Class D designs.
• 18 watts rms output for 70 volt speaker systems
• 14 watts rms into 4 ohms, 8 watts rms into 8 ohms
• THD + Noise: 0.1%, 1 kHz at nominal level for 1 watt, 8 ohm load or 70V output
• Front panel bass, treble, and input level controls
• Balanced and unbalanced buffered audio inputs — Audio input is balanced or unbalanced on a captive screw connector, and unbalanced on both RCA connectors and a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack. The three inputs are individually buffered, and can be connected to three separate sources at the same time without altering performance.
• Front panel clip limiter switch to prevent amplifier clipping
• Remote volume and mute control port — In basic installations without control systems, this port allows the MPA 181T to be remotely controlled using the optional Extron VCM 100 Series volume and mute or VC 50 volume controllers.
• Plenum rated - meets UL 2043 for heat and smoke release, excluding power supply
• Rack-mountable 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure
• External universal power supply included, part # 70-769-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility.